October 17, 2012

Halloween Crackers

Happy Wednesday!

Today is 3-d Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog. I just love 3-d day don't you?  We were asked to "alter" something and I have all these toilet paper rolls laying around. So, I thought it would be fun to make some Halloween Crackers. 

So... I whipped up these babies.
I love making these for holiday's and as party favors for special occasions. They don't "explode" like the real thing, but they are still just as much fun to open. You can fill them with anything, (well, anything that fits inside the roll) the possibles are endless.
 
 
So fun, right!?!
Papers: 
Tissue Paper: Party City
Dies & Stamps: My Creative Time: Fancy Frame Stamp & Die, Curly Label Die, Treats for My Sweet
Black and White Twine: Timeless Twine
Black, White and Orange Twine: Cakes and Kids Too
Edge punches: Fiskars, Scallop and In Stitches

Here's a tutorial showing how to make them.


For more 3-d inspiration click, to go to the MCT blog.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!